We are one of a select group of advisors who use an innovative technology-based discovery application called Financial DNA rather than going by intuition and feel.
One of our 10 Truths is: "Investor behavior plays a predominant role in investment success." This is supported by research. Meir Statmen, Behavioral Finance Professor and Author states, “93.6% of an advisor’s role is the behavioral management of clients.” Put another way, because everyone has a unique relationship with money, the most important factor in helping clients achieve financial success is for advisors to help understand and manage that relationship.
How we accomplish this:
- Understanding your money motivators and personal risk tolerance
- Learning about your values, passions, vision, and life experiences
- Understanding what your financial behavioural biases are (i.e. risk of loss, overconfidence)
As a client, you will:
- Be more aware of your financial personality. This helps you make more confident investment decisions and communicate more effectively with your partner and family.
- Learn how to recognize the motivation behind your financial decisions.
- Be more disciplined and mindful in your decision making. Avoiding emotional reactions is a secret to success as an investor.
- Help us understand your communication needs so that we can serve you and your family better.
Our experience has shown that financial success is not just about making good investment decisions. It is also about managing the many psychological and emotional pitfalls we face during the journey.